Thursday, December 3, 2009

Never again....

Met mum at Orchard after work and coz I'm so sick of Ion, I just chose a place to eat any-old-how.
Went down to Basement 4 to try the ramen and boy do i regret it...
I cant even remember the name of the shop but its the stall behind the tako balls.
Limited choice of menu. The Hokkaido Kaiko Ramen had only one miseable piece of meat and has alot of beans sprout! Yucks!~ the noodle's soggy too.. not Q at all..

Tired looking me whahaha.. The lighting sucks, mum says the lighting is not suited for photo taking.. Hmm.. since when she became the photography guru??
Walked about Ion and then after went over to wisma and taka coz i was soooo sian of Ion liao. Mum finally gotten her claypot to cook Lor Bah and she suggested we take a walk outside to see the christmas lighting. She loves this time of the year coz of that..
Guess what we spotted......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


A Huge ASS LV Travel luggage! I remember Gen telling me a girl was posing at the water fountain, in front of this LV bag and she had her legs stretched out in front of her on the seat like a model and posing... wahhhh If i'm the photographer, I wouldnt have been able to take a proper shot coz I wld be laughing so hard that my hands shake!
Oh, my blur mum realised after she reached home that she wanted to go Aussino to buy bedsheets.. Great.. how blur is that...

No comments: