Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The 9th...

PS: Please pardon the plastic looking us. I made Gen pump up the 'make up mode' on her camera coz I didnt have any make up on. Andrew doesnt look that smooth normally, neither do i.. hahahahhahaa...

Irvin is someone I would thank for the whole of my career and Andrew(above) is someone I would thank for the year of 2009. not sure about 2010 yet... YET.. kekekeke..

A big thank you to him for giving me a chance to join Microsoft, a wonderful company. Albeit the confusing structure, the mind boggling system/processes, and some irritating people (not going to say who so dun bother to ask).

Thank you for giving me a chance to prove myself, to expose me into areas that allows me to use my creativity in presenting the reports, for beefing up my reports to make them even better and for picking up my mistakes. I am super careless and I am glad to have a sharp boss to pick them out. You might say it is not good, that I have to be the one to pick them out but hey! I'm working hard on it. I will carry on to improve. I will strive to do my best.

Thank you for believing in me, for all the encouragements and for the guidance. i promise I will provide the best of my abilities in work that I do.

No comments: