Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day !! (Part I)

Checked into Hilton on Christmas day. This is how the lobby looks. Simple yet elegant decor.


The deli at the lobby. Do you know Hilton is famous for their cheese cakes? I love their cheese cake. Still cant find any other cheese cake that is able to match their standard.
That's Ro checking in for us. Check out our overnight bag. Super heavy lor, the bag, not the items inside.
Our room. Clean and bright feel. I dislike hotel rooms that feel dark and eerie. Luckily this room feels bright. (Especially since there was an accident in the hotel a few months ago).
The tv that has bad reception and the nice glass desk for people who are on business trip.

The mini bar. Didn't touch anything there except to boil water. Hmm... i really did not touch anything there coz Ro was the one who boiled the water.. whahahahaha...
The small bathroom. You know there are some hotel bathrooms that will keep reminding you of those horror murder shows? Hilton's toilet doesnt give that kind of creeps. Thumbs up.
Our view.
Look at the pebbles that they laid. If someone were to try going out, that person would slip and fall on rainy days or lose their balance coz it hurts so much!
That's us on the small arm chair. I like this picture. Can't really see my dark eye rings but definitely can see the pimple that is growing on my right cheek.
My Christmas prezzie on the bed. Wrapped by Ro himself. Nice?
Huge bed right? Can fit four of me! Provided nobody kicks in sleep. Hahahaha... I wan a bed like this for my new house.. Ro will have to help me change the bedsheets though..
Look at what they provide... Shaving kit, dental kit, vanity kit, bath tablet, shower gel, body lotion, shampoo and conditioner and mouth wash.
All from Crabtree and Evelyn ! The 2nd brand I like, other than Locitane.
The mini swimming pool at the rooftop. Just a few families there.

The view from the pool side.
I have expected Hilton to be much older but surprisingly, the furniture and fittings of the hotel are much much newer than Holiday Inn Park View! So glad that it was an uninterrupted stay coz my mum keep telling me the groom that fell to his death was staying in level 10 and thats the level we stayed. Talk about old wives' tales.. Duh...

No comments: