Thursday, December 31, 2009

The First!


May I have the honor of introducing the world's greatest mum ever in history on earth? Presenting.. Madam Koh! My mum is not the typical mummy. She doesnt worry if you skip your meals, she doesnt care if you come home late. She is super laid back and cool. All because, she trust us to be able to take care of ourselves. My mummy is a Jay Chou fan and can recognise which song it is from the first few bars of the song. She is also a Korean drama fan and can sit for hours in front of the comp to watch. She may have loads to complain about my son, but she still dotes on him much more than anyone of us.

Thank you mummy for giving me and bro the best that you can. It is much more than any children would need. Thank you for holding the family together in times of good and bad. We love you alot though we know you hate to hear mushy stuff but yea, since you dont read or even know the existance of my blog, I can say it out loud here. LOL! PS: Can I have a one carat diamond solitaire pendant please??? *Pouts & Beg*

No comments: