Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The 10th Person I would like to thank.

The man that gave me a chance to be who I am in terms of career today. He took me in, groom me up and gave me a chance to be a Financial Analyst. Not everyone would take in someone who is not experienced enough. He taught me my excel skills, the pivot tables, the various formulas and macro. Strict at times but a very understanding boss, he is my favourite boss till date. Direct, loves to give people nicknames and a wonderful baker. He made me a cake on my 1st anniversary with the co, not to mention the almost weekly cakes, madelines etc. He proved that a man can be very manly and also be a wonderful baker!

Thank you Irvin, for giving me a chance, for grooming me and for being a friend even after I have left the company. You are the best boss I have met! Princess Bobo feels you are da best, the very very very best!

No comments: