Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The 2nd...

hey hey! This is my guy! Yep, he's an angel sent from god. see that halo around him? Ro may be younger than I am but he is much more mature than people around his age. Hell, he's at time much more mature than guys older than him! He may be young but he doesnt allow himself to be pushed around. He's one guy who is not afraid to say 'NO' to his gf and yes, 'NO' is the word i hear quite often, so much so I rather do stuff myself than asking him. Whahaha.. He's a sweet darling though, going with my whims and fancies, having whatever food that my craving brings us, doing chores for me without me having to ask at times, ensuring that I am taking good care of myself and being such a good sport by allowing me to invite my mum along on many an occasion.

Thank you darling for all you have done. I may not praise you at all, I may not thank you but its all cause I dun want your head to be even bigger. Wait your halo cant fit no more how? Kekekeke.. Thank you for your tenacity in getting me and giving me the best of the past two years. I love love love love love you.. Deep deep k?

PS: I am still sore for not having 99 roses.. Please order from Far East Floral.. :(

No comments: