Thursday, December 31, 2009

My New Year Resolutions and Wishes!

The Year 2009 seems to fly past in a blink of an eye. Year 2010 is here to stay (at least for another 12 months) and here I am, making New Year Resolutions and Wishes again. Resolutions are made to be forgotten so why make them you might ask. Well, just for the fun of it, at least we will remember them for like 3 months and try to achieve them before we totally forget about them. Well, its already a quarter of a year achieved! So here goes...

My New Year Resolutions:
1) To save more money
2) To de-clutter my room once every quarter
3) To scrap one layout a week, thereby de-stashing my scrapbook supplies
4) To cut down on scrapbooking expenditure (only buy when necessary and not to hoard)
5) To concentrate at work and limit skiving to only about an hour a day (preferably in the morning before I even start work. Maybe reach at 730, skive for an hour and start work at 830)
6) To blog consistently without having to do catch-up posts
7) To meet my friends at least once a quarter (too many to meet once a month)
8) To stop my petty character. Maybe just improving it. I must remember to be kuan hong da liang.
9) To tone down on my bitchiness and not swear so much. But it's inborn! I swear!
10) To make at least USD 1k on options. This I have to work hard on it. So lazy to do the researches...

My Wishes:
1) I wish I have money for a Miu Miu bag/Chanel bag/Prada Wallet (But den buy so ex for what? Hope someone gets it for me la, from my pocket I wont buy)
2) I wish that everyone in my family including Nana and her family are all healthy and well
3) I wish that work will go smoothly and well for this year
4) I wish that I will not have any financial squabbles/problems/obstacles this year
5) I wish that whatever I wish for in Year 2010 (anytime, anyday) will come true!

See i so nice right? 10 resolutions and only 5 wishes :0)

PS: I am now at Conrad. This post together with the number 1 person I am thankful for are all pre-scheduled. Clever? You bet! Happy New Year!! Muacks all!

No comments: