Sunday, December 27, 2009

The 5th...

Beautiful Nana! Who else can I want except for Nana for my BFF. Always so gentle, soft-spoken, sometimes abit ding dong, at times slightly bimbotic but always superbly loyal and loving BFF. Nana is always there to accompany me through my ups and downs, happiness or sad times. Never once complaining about how vulgar or rough or low class (superbly seldom cause I am afterall, Jadegirl) I can be. Nana stays in the west, but she has never failed to send me home everytime we meet ever since she has her own transport. Talk about true friends! Do you know how ex petrol can be? She never ever calculates with me. Always there to listen to my bitching, ever so keen to stroke my ego and make my head swell with her compliments, she is one superbly nice lady that is one of its kind on earth! Where to find pretty, smart and nice babes like her?!? Only one and only one lor.

Thank you Nana for being my friend, the very very best kind, forver and ever and ever. LOL! Suddenly sound like primary school student. Nana, I love u! *Blush*

No comments: