Monday, December 28, 2009

The 4th...

My beloved Brother. yes, the one in white. And No, he's not my younger bro. Thank you very much, I know I look much older. LOL! No individual photo of him coz he hates taking pictures (I think).

My bro is someone who is very very laid back, the IT guy in my house (but u noe IT people la, PC/lappy spoil muz wait super long for them to fix), the super messy/smelly guy and always in front of his lappy either watching anime or playing his online shooting game. He's either on his bed, at the kitchen table or like most of the time, not around. Whahahaha.. He's basically like my younger brother la, coz I always boss him around the house (not always successful hor). He needs lots of care and attention, if not he will be like a little kid, duno where his stuff is, or where we keep our stuff around the house. But fret not, he is super protective of me. The only brotherly characteristic of him. Whahaha.. But I love him all the same. (Gor gor, I wan tennis bracelet please.. I love you leh.. Buy for me hor.. ).. *Wink*

No comments: