Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Celebrations Begins Right Now!

My very first time working from home in Microsoft and I overslept! All coz of the nice rainy weather. Jumped out of bed at 10am and on my lappy to start working. Kuku Internet got lost halfway and I had to communicate with Yvonne through the phone. Thank god the problem was solved. Yeah! Early Christmas prezzie for her.

Logged off at 12pm sharp and proceed to bathe my baby. Smelly little rascal was actually quite well-behaved today. No whining and no growling. I manged to bathe and dry him all by myself. Proceeded to vacuum the floor and mop the whole house. Yea, the title of this post doesn't really match what i'm writing now. I'm more of a maid right? But fret not, when I finish all my post for Christmas, you will totally agree hands down! By the way, my baby is such a smart boy can?!? He actually knows which part of the floor is still wet and knows how to walk away from that area, only going back to that area to sit when it's dry! Talk about a smart mummy! I think brains run in my family (ie, Button & I) whahahaha..

Aunt came over with her homemade chocolate bread and I passed her the prezzie. She likes it! kekeke.. so does Mae Sie when she came over after work. Off we went to Punggol Park, Bliss cafe for our Christmas eve Fest.


That's the bar counter that serves the drinks. Many will come for beer and wine.

The ambiance there. It's mainly alfresco dinning. Too bad we didnt manage to secure the waterfront dining area. The shelter has lots of fan and is much more cooling. Its almost always full house on weekend and on public holidays.

The oldies for the night.. whahahaha.. My aunt on the left and my mum on the right.

Mae Sie and I. We took like 5 shots to get it right coz the lamp post behind us keep interfering with the picture, shining light between the 2 of us. Coincidentally, we're both in grey!

Don't ask me why he looks so blur.. Maybe sick of taking photos.. whahaha..

This Caucasian is posing with her mocktail, daydream. kekeke.. She's going to change her hair color soon! This is the discoloration of her hair dye..

Ro with his Erdinger Dark.. Match his shirt right?

The party of 5! Funny though the waiters all keep serving only like 4 sets of cups, cutlery etc. I think Ro's invisible. Thats the huge cheese fondue that we ordered. Madly delicious lor! Impossible to finish if only 2 person though.


A portion of the food we ordered. There's the cheese fondue (comes with garlic bread, taco chips, fries, onion ring, calamari), Cris-cut cheddar fries (Mae Sie & me's fav!), Deep fried mushroom, Chicken Wings, two Christmas set and my Chocolate Dinosaur Sundae.

The main of the Christmas set. Cod Fillet. the fillet's so thick that each of us had a nice serving although it is shared amongst 5 of us. I love cod fish!

The turkey set. The turkey's fat! I still prefer turkey done by my aunt. too bad her oven passed away this year. Let's hope for the best next year!

The dessert that comes with the set dinner. Not too sure what it is but it's super sour!!!!!!!!!!! Wahhh, just looking at it makes all my saliva come out again lor!
A slow stroll back home after the wonderful dinner and Ro didn't even stop me from singing! I'm a happy gal!

No comments: