Thursday, December 24, 2009

The 8th..

My buddy! Teck neng.... I realised I have not taken any photo with him for the longest time. Like... 6-7 years? no choice but to steal his picture on facebook to post here.

Teck Neng is one very very good friend that I wouldn't want to lose. He's always there (spiritually, coz he's not always free to meet) for anyone who needs his help. Being of the same intellectual, Ya, he and I are both SUPER SMART, he gets what I am thinking even before I say it out. Yes, even those chek ark comments in my mind (he's as bitchy as I am). Ever so really to lend a helping hand, to give advice, to lend a listening ear, he is one great fren that everyone should have. Not to mention to infinite amount of free lunch/dinners that he has to offer (oops!).

Thank you Dicky (Oops!)/Lao ban/ Mud slug/ Da tou for being my friend. I really appreciate it.

No comments: