Sunday, December 27, 2009

A relaxing sunday...

Wow... after all the food, Christmas has finally mellowed down to an end. Woke up at 10 plus to settle the finances and went off to Hougang Mall for lunch with Ro and to deposit some money. We finally settled on the photographer and videographer and sent off a mail to them to double confirm.

I guess its been ages since I last had a long afternoon nap? I woke up feeling refreshed and cooked pear soup and fried rice for dinner! My first attempt at cooking pear soup. Had it once at my student's house and going by instincts, I made it! Super sweet and light. Nice lor! But as usual la, my mum had lots of comments. She said its so sweet it tasted like desssert. But I never add sugar or anything! just the pears! so weird that the pears aint that sweet when taken fresh but super sweet when boiled. I like it! kekeke.. A refreshing change!

Its monday tomorrow. Are you guys ready? I sure am!

PS: I am not going to watch Singapore Idol ever again. How can Sylvia not win!!! Duhhhh....

No comments: