Saturday, December 26, 2009

Boxing day!

Check out on boxing day. See Ro's stoned look. It's already 10am in the morning u noe.. Kekeke
We had breakfast at the executive lounge, available to Diamond members and the food were a dismay. Limited variety, we should have chosen to have our breakfast at level 1 checkers.

Well, never mind cause a heavy dinner was coming our way! Headed home to freshen up and also to meet Sylvia who's back for a visit from Vancouver, my mum and my aunt. Off we went, back to Orchard to shop. I know.. but majority wins, they chose Orchard not me...
Dinner at Sushi tei where everyone gathered. Uncle Benny, Mae Sie and my bro came from all parts of Singapore. Kekeke..

Kani Avocado Salad. A must order! Mae sie is now a convert!
Salmon skin. Aunt and Mae Sie's fav but i find it a tad too dry for my liking.
Uncle Benny's special request for Gyoza..
Garlic fried rice.
Miso scallops. A tad too saltish for my liking.
Ro's Chicken Katsu Don.
My favourite Dragon Roll! Golden roll beside it. Cute huh?

Table full of food..
The logistics of passing food around.. Kekeke...
Soft shell crab..
Sylvia's choice of salmon teriyaki. I realised nobody can go wrong with teriyaki sauce.
Ebi Kakiage bento for me which I only took one mouthful coz I was way too full after having all the food, chawamushi and hanasaki ika tempura.

Sylvia, all grown up now. I remember the last I took a photo of her was on my 21st birthday.. whahahaha..
Mummy and Sylvia.
Uncle Benny and Aunt Jinny
Ro and I. Notice I am wearing green? to match Sushi Tei lor...
Mae Sie and I. Mae Sie rushed all the way from Simei down after her dance rehearsal.
Sylvia enjoying her udon.
The three of us. Sixteen years ago, the Lee family had only 3 grandchildren and they are the eldest and the only male, Mr Lee, his younger sister, Miss Lee and the cutest hamburger cousin, Miss Chia. Now all 3 of them have grown up and are enjoying their Boxing day at Sushi Tei secretly! whahahaha....
All the partners in crime at Sushi Tei!
Carried on walking about and ending off at Starbucks.
The men, totally engrossed in their conversation. Dont ask me what Uncle Benny was talking about with that hand signal. Probably saying how small a wiener he saw at the public toilet? Whahahaha...

No comments: