Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Guess who I saw

when i went over MWL to collect my stamps?

Miss Chia and Madam Lee together with Madam Neo! Kekeke.. Mae Sie and Aunt Jinny has caught my scrapping bug and were at MWL getting supplies to start on their scrapping journey.

Phyllis was with them and complained that years ago when she started scrapping, Mae Sie refuse to be involved and said its a boring hobby. Guess she finally understood how interesting it is!

So mother and child went almost crazy in the shop. Mae Sie grabbed 2 albums and a sheet of accent. Aunt got 1 album, 2 step of thicker, 1 pack of prima flowers, 1 pack of prima bling and 28 sheets of pattern paper. Mind you, Mae Sie was at MWL yesterday and had gotten 20over sheets of paper too! (Happy me lent them my card to collect stamps coz being only a Frequent shopper card member, Mae Sie enjoys the storewide 20% only if she spent more than $60 but no stamps issued whereas I get to collect double stamps. so why waste! One section of card cleared! Shiok one lor!).

So cool to have a super onz mum who will participate in everything you do. Now they can share their scrapping supplies! Well, I can see them scrapping together at the dining table. LOL! I am so looking forward to scrapping with them.

Oh, Madam Neo aka Phyllis bought 80 pieces of pattern paper, that is not including the day before she gotten like duno how many but minimum 20 pieces? PLUS the pattern papers she has hoarded over the past few years. I bet she has nothing less than 500 sheets of pattern paper.

Talk about paper hoarders! I thought with my current stash I'm bad enough. Turns out i'm still a mild hoarder. But I will continue to strive to de-stash my scrapbook stuff. That way, I will not be wasting money and will have room for new stuff!

No comments: