Friday, December 25, 2009

A wonderful end to Christmas Day! (Part III)

Back to the hotel we went, to rest before movie. I know, I am super lazy one lor, keep going back to hotel to rest but so near mah.. why not right? And I get to open my Christmas prezzie before the movie!
Untying the ribbon.
Done!
Now the wrapper...
Albums for my layouts! Nice!!! But something even nicer's inside...

A proposal layout! I duno y but i burst out into laughter. Ro was saying I laugh so loud the whole level can hear me. So he had to wait for me to stop laughing before he read out the journalling on the layout. And hor, he never kneel till I ask him to lor! Sighh talk about romantic. He could have done the proposing at White Rabbit right? So much more romantic but I must say he's so sweet to do this layout. He had to kneel like a dozen times to get the right photo. Whahaha..

Tadah! I DO!!!!
The bling! Everyone please be the judge, he promised a bigger diamond on our 10th anniversary. don't forget to remind me to ask for it hor.
Off we went to end our night at the movies. Alvin & the chipmunks 2! I love the chipmunks and the chippets! They're so cute!
PS: It took me till Sunday to realise what is missing in the proposal. FLOWERS! I wanted 99 roses... :(

No comments: