Saturday, December 12, 2009

Kenny Rogers!

Gen came over to do her surprise xmas gift for her bf. I never saw anyone more stress than her arranging the flowers.. whahahaha.. My 2nd student and it was just plain fun. kekekeke..

Ro came over during late afternoon bearing a surprise gift. Magnum minis! I always wanted to buy but felt they were too ex. $9.90 for 6 at NTUC. I know.. so weird right?? Scrapbook stuff $9.90 is cheap, ice-cream is ex.. that's how crazy I am over scrapping :)

Had dinner at Kenny Rogers Suntec with Ro before meeting Edmund Leong (Photographer) at Milenia walk.

I love their quarter chicken! The only sides I would choose are Macaroni cheese, Mash Potato and the corn niblets! But usually i only order the first two. Well, we only have 2 choices you know?
The bright and airy ambience made us feel right at home.

Photo taken by the waiter there. Ro's eyes look 'hung up' and i'm slouching.. We need to buy a tripod soon to take unlimited number of photos.. whahaha. BTW the beans and oil behind us are real! so clever of them to use the items as decorative pieces and save on storage.

The only photo that I like. My head looks small here though.
PS: I didnt notice the can of beans on my head till ro pointed out. Too late, I have developed it for my canvas class.

No comments: