Monday, November 30, 2009

TWG.. Singapore's pride...

Meet Nana at ION after work to have our monthly indulgence in the 'Heaven' section of ION.

TWG, started by our very own Singaporean, is a place i would highly reccomend for a lazy afternoon. An ambience like no other, one would be lost in his/her own world, thinking that he/she is on a holiday trip in Europe.


Tea selection like no other, 7 full pages of different types of tea. Depending on preference, they have someone readily available to recomend teas suited to each individual's preference.

Nana's White Night Jasmine Tea and my choice of Geisha Blossom. We love the fine china they used. Not to mention the lovely scones they sell. Chocolate foundant cake a tad too rich for our liking.

Oh.. wat a joy it would be, to hold lovely sunday teas there every week.

See my pot of tea? The gold covering is actuali a mitt like thingy designed to keep my tea warm. The insides of the gold cover is lined with black cushion, acting as an insulator.

Back to 'Hell' section of the ION as I wasnt feeling particularly full. My mouth was itchy for some junk food.. Kekeke.. Gindaco Tako balls we had.

And next, my fav, cheese sausage balls with mayo! I love gogo frank!

See the glee in my face? We noticed a lady beside us having peikin duck and roast pork takeaways and that's the next thing i'll try when I'm there..

ION's great.. there's great food on the 'Heaven' levels and also from the 'Hell' levels. Which do I prefer? I prefer both.. coz I love pampering myself with nice food, and gorging myself with junk.. whahahaha...

No comments: