Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blings & free gifts!


Popped by MWL today to buy my tape glue and the welcome gift is in stock! There it is! A huge recycle bag that can be used to lug the scrapbooking stuff around and a page kit as show below, worth $25!The tape glue refill is out of stock, but i bought these! Blings and thickers! I love... BLINGS!
Must stock up coz they are always out of stock.
A birthday gift from MWL. This month is their 6th birthday and thus, all scrapaholic anynomus and scrapaholic for life members get this free gift.
A nice bag hook! Lovely? I have one from Brenna as my birthday gift too. Going to give this to my mum :)
Any my bargin find at Daido! Scissors with those quirky edges! I've always wanted to buy but each cost about $8 - $10 in scrapbooking stores.
That's not all, look what my bro showed me when I reach home...
Set A : Frog and Fish

Set B: Panda and Pig

Set C: Sheep and Cow

Set D: Cat and Bear
He's selling these at $30 per set and let me have a pick of the litter! I picked set B and thus he's now left with Set A, C and D only. Tell me, is my Tuesday full of freebies or not?!?!?
Oh, please let me know if u're interested in the soft toy. its very small, around 10cm tall, comes with a suction cup that can be used to display in cars or on mirrors etc. Great as xmas gift to a couple :)

No comments: