Saturday, November 28, 2009

Scrapbooking shops, Steamboat & Ice-Cream!

Today's scrapbook shop hopping day. Ro wanted to get some supplies and thus we went to MWL to shop around. Kuku Ro bad-mouthed MWL in the shop and got stares by others.. I like MWL.. they have the album that I wanted. Hope its still there on Tues as I didnt wan to waste the double stamps day :) Oh.. Glimmer mist galore! I am so getting one of them.

Proceeded to Bugis for steamboat as I'm having craving again.. keke.. I can never be sick of steamboat. House of Steamboat we went!

I stuffed myself silly with the japanese golden mushrooms, sliced pork and chicken, taopok, etc... I like! esp since they provide the red fermented beancurd that I can add to my soup. Ro absolutely hates it.. Oh, not to mention the sesame seed paste that I dip my meat into.. Absolutely wonderful.


Took like 4 times before i am satisfied with the pic of me. My dangerees was skewed, my smile is fake, my hair is horrible and finally I give up and settled for this.. whahaha..
A hugeass white xmas tree at bugis.. I personally feel xmas trees SHOULD be in GREEN! you might say ohh snow covered xmas tree thus its white? but i still feel it should be GREEN, maybe with abit of white frosting, but never totally white..

Pop by to Cityhall to visit Papermarket and satisfied Ro says yes, he finally can see what he wants to get and that MWL sucks.. NO way! i am MWL fan and i feel they ROCK! TOTALLY! kekekeke... in anycase he refuse to buy on tat day, citing reasons like he doesnt wan me to know wat he's goin to do. so I requested for ice cream..
Awww... feel so 'xin fu' when i sit on the sofa, eating my ice cream and watching the fountain.. Great seats u noe.. i am so going to ask Nana to go have ice cream with me there..

No comments: