Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Guilt- Stricken and Massive Pressure in the head...

Left work at 6pm today without completing my work. Was supposed to finish the expense report and start on the EA renewal one. was still struggling with the expense report when i receive a mail from my boss asking me to look into the EA renewal one and ask him any questions tomorrow since he will be in for half a day before he flies off to Shen Zheng..


The various report crafting and formulas have left me brain dead, ending work every night with the feeling of a very tight band around my head..


Sigh.. I need to buck up tomorrow.. No more guilt! I will stay to do my work tomorrow! Awww.... got a 1am call on thurs morning/wed midnight with the US...

Btw: I bought pearls and diamonds at MWL today :P

No comments: