Monday, November 30, 2009

Handburger~!

Rushed off after work to meet Ro for dinner before my facial. Told him no Handburger allowed coz cammie was with him.. kekeke.. But alas! We still had handburger. Clever me decided to have a try on the camera of his new hp.. Not bad pic quality i muz say!

The menu which is made up of papers of different length. It's quite tattered or rather used but it adds to the old school feeling.Wooden furnitures gave the restaurant a clean feel. However, the seats were far from comfy. Boxy like chairs that has no back rest causes me to slouch more than ever. Plus the seats are pretty close to each other, offering not much privacy if it is a crowded day.

My order of chicken caeser burger. It tasted a tad saltish coz of the bacon that is wrapped around a piece of chicken fillet. the melted cheese with the very tiny portion of mushroom is light and soft, the way I like it. Freshly toasted bun with margarine spread tasted crispy and buttery. Yum..
Ro ordered the sliders with are only available before 630pm as we were afraid I wont be able to finish my food coz i was not too hungry. His choice of The smoked duck burger (supposedly the best seller, has the indian tandoori taste), the beer battered dory and the handburger (beef). Not one to have beef, i skipped the handburger and had a taste of the fish n duck. I still prefer my chicky burger :)
Cam-whore time before eating.. kekeke.. not bad right? I mean the picture quality and not the kuku-looking guy behind me..
Make up all gone, cant be bothered to touch up since i'm goin for facial..
Mr Ro in a very good mood coz it's his off day today..

BTW, hor, after I went off for facial, Mr Ro went to paper market and spent about $40 there.. talk about hating scrapbooking.. la la la.. someone has to take his words back..

No comments: