Sunday, November 1, 2009

MP Again!

A weekend at Marmalade Pantry again.

Brought Mum and Ro for a sunday dinner at MP. Mummy ordered miso toufu, which basically is silken toufu with a few strand of vege tempura together with soya sauce. whahaha.. a dish at $18 with a cost price of less than $5!

Ro was a vegan thus he had what i ordered previously, truffled risotto with field mushrooms. He complained of small serving and also it was a tad too saltish that day.

I had the signature cesear avocado wrap and I like it. Except for the potatos as side. too much for my liking.

Brought mum to have the tako balls but hor, greedy me asked for more sauce more mayo and it became too saltish. but overall its still yummy. (although the horror of seeing so much old was used in the cookin of the balls frightened me alot).

Shop around and mum bought clothes from ZARA and Mango. Hahaha.. see where my shopping genes come from?

No comments: