Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Free Dinner Again!

Lunch at city hall! and a trip to the paper market. Jess had to buy the materials needed to do her bestie's prezzie and paper crazy me bought more papers again! all from Sassfrass. Love their bold print and happy looking papers.

This is the end product of Jess's hard work. 3 hours i think. I love it. Great talent there. I doubt i'll be able to product work lidis.

Meet Eve at vivo after work and she treated me at Dian xiao er!

I love their dong po rou (stewed pork belly) coz the fats absolutely melts in the mouth!

While waiting for her i shopped the whole daiso. yep, the WHOLE Daiso coz she was oh so late. her 30 mins stretched to an hour plus. Daiso, den after Page one. But oh well, she's paying for dinner so who's complaining.. whahahahaha...

I cant do meet ups after work i think.. I was so tired at the end of the dinner that i had difficulty concentrating on what she was saying..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

1 comment:

jessiestars said...

You have a greater talent than I do and it was also under your guidance that I was able to produce a great work!

Thanks once again! (^_^)