Friday, November 6, 2009

TGIF!

Friday again.. finally.. I feel so drained..

Had a call with my boss before leaving the office and he commented in his email about my file.
" you just love making it complex :)"
Duh.. I made it complex? I just wanted to do up a report that can be used again and again, fuss free.. That's what technology is meant to do right? Anyway he agrees that it's a report that can be used again and I'm glad he does appreciate the hard work i've put in.

One thing, though, he is super precise and sharp! he noticed that one of my column of figures in my revenue file is centrally aligned instead of right. I had to search a good 10 mins before i know what he was pointing to! Wow.. I likey! He will train me to be precise and sharp too!

Ro caught a ride from his colleague and thus the initial plan to meet at bugis for fish soup was cancelled.

Great suggestion from Gen, Ding Tai Fung we went for our dinner.. waited about 30mins to get a seat but i entertained myself by looking at the chipboard accent which i bought while waiting for Ro. kekekekeke..

I had fried rice with shrimp and Ro had the chicken soup with noodle. I was having a throbbing right eye brown and headache thus not much mood to take any photos. In fact, Ro had to remind me to take photo of the food. whahahaha.. the fried rice was already half eaten when the photo was taken and i even forget to take his noodle. The perils of cranking my brain too hard.


Went shopping and Ro bought a checked shirt from fcuk. He was the last customer.. whahaha..


Packed fruit tart from Fruit paradise as Ro was still feeling abit hungry from his noodle..
PS: he commented the japanese lady who packed the tart as ' a not pretty japanese with big nose'
So mean right! as if he very handsome lor..

In any case, he was so tired after reaching home that he didnt eat the tart. My mum ate half and the other half is kept for his breakfast tomorrow.

No comments: