Friday, November 27, 2009

36 Frames & Dian Xiao Er..

The day started as a bright sunny day. However, it started to rain together with the sun shinning, on and off. We almost wanted to call off the meet up with Ruey Loon from 36 Frames but luckily we did not.

36 Frames offer wedding photography and videography and is located at Keong Saik Road. Tot we would lose our way coz we did not consult the map beforehand but luckily the map at the MRT station is good enuff. Passed by Hotel 1929 that Nana raved about (the molten chocolate cake at Amber) and was surprised at how small the hotel looked. Kekeke.. KIV for 36 Frames.. The price is abit steep but if the rest are unable to produce work like them, I would think it is worth it.

Hop on the train and one stop to Vivocity. We decided to just have a quick meal before heading home for the last episode of Penguin Daddy ( I think the actual name is Daddy at home or something, Channel 8 everynight at 9pm).

Settled for Dian Xiao Er coz we really cant think of anything else to eat. It was either Kimochi, Marche or this. Kinda sick of Sushi Tei by now :P

My Favourite 2 Egg Vege... Century Egg (I hate that), Salted Egg (My Fav) with Spinach I think.. Ro eats the century egg and the garlic and lets me have all the salted egg yolk.. Nice right?
My Favourite Crocodile Meat Soup. It was too saltish today. Guess they overdoes on the salt. This worm like looking thingy is always in the soup and Ro is repulsed by it. I think its a kinda herb. He did dare me to chew and eat it in return for a photo printer. However, the photo printer he mentioned is only $160 when I am aiming for one that is $349 so no deal.. whahahaha.. (Btw, its not really crocodile meat inside the soup, its all pork cubes!)

Oven Baked Prawns. I find this a tad ex coz it cost $19.80 for juz 2.5 prawns thus its only the 2nd time we have ordered this. Its nice though, dun get me wrong, juz that its too ex..
Sweet & Sour Pork! our first time trying it. Our normal order would be either the duck or the dong po rou (fatty pork belly). Not too bad, but No Signboard at the sky garden beats it hands down.
Cam Whoring..... Walked about Vivo and kuku Mphosis doesnt have my size for the slipper that I would like to have. So we proceed on to Starhub for darling to see what handphone he would like to change to. No Iphone for him now that i'm working at Microsoft.. kekeke.. i believe in being loyal to my co.. so i keep promoting windows mobile phone :)
There's this kuku promoter that made me roll my eyes.. Ro was asking him what is the different between the 2 phones, Nokia and Samsung and this guy replied indignantly..
" The difference is in pricing"
Of coz we know la! the price is there wat... canot tell us about the functions or the price plan meh???? Faints... Anyway mr ro is so undecided that we left empty handed.. Men!

No comments: