Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ikea, Tampines One...

Me back from Ikea! with some stuff for xmas for the relatives and nice wrapping paper.
Poor Ro had to help cart the heavy stuff from Ikea to have dinner at Tampines One.
But thank god he endured and suggested we walk around, coz I found stuff tat i needed at Urban Write!
See! Clear file for my scrapping papers, only at $2! so no more pinning of hopes on getting a Betty Hopper.. But I need like 2 more of these, too many papers!

And I found this ID Guard stamp that my mum wanted! We first saw this at Orchard Central but they only had the white, thus she didnt buy. How this works: this stamp had this various messy alpha design tat will cover ur particulars on your bank statements, credit card bills etc when you stamp over them. so out with the cumbersome shredder!

By the way, its monday again tomorrow... are you ready for work yet?

No comments: