Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy birthday babe!

Met Dicky for lunch today at the arcade for fish bee hoon. Kekeke.. today I spared him and did not chop him at all J

It feels great to be able to catch up with him, to be able to converse at the same intellectual level (whahaha.. as if we're very brainy lidat ). Other than Nana, he's the next most important fren to me.

Hmm.. I guess I will hold getting a medical checkup this year and do it next year since Mr dicky is a curse, his client a lot got problem found after goin for medical checkups. :P so beta to b careful, I go next yr after cny, when his luck gets beta… whahahahahaha..


Went to aranda country club chalet for my niece's 14th birthday. My god, I feel really old now. I still remember when she was just born. A tiny little missy and I was so excited coz she's so cute and pretty!


And when she was older, she has this very very sweet voice (still has) and will call me ah-yeeeeee… Arhhhh heart warming memories.. with her hair tied up high above her head in a pony tail which looks more like a waterfall since it was so high up. Now, she's 14 and has a boyfriend.. oh gosh.. kids nowadays.. they grow up so fast!!


Here's my 2 newest nephew, Keegen (red pram) and Zachary (orange pram) ..



Zachary and Keegen are always very shy towards strangers. Zachary has to leave early coz he has his N1 rehearsal tomorrow and has to go to school. Lucky Keegen gets to stay. Keegen's such a good boy! He was confined to the pram since I arrived! Talk about well-behaved kids..I was there for about 3 hours and he's in the pram for that amount of time, probably more coz he was still there when I left! All he did was sit there, entertain himself with his Thomas train, ask for baby biscuit, drinks and that's it. Good boy right? Cute little handsome boy…

No comments: