Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Shokudoooo Doooo!!

Shokudo! My first time to Shokudo at City hall.. Been to the one at Heeren though.. And hungry Sherlyn ordered so much food! She couldnt even wait for us to take photos of the food...
From top right: Seafood nabe, Plain Rosti, Omu Rice with Pork cutlet, Tori Q, Agedeshi Toufu, Garlic fried rice & chicken wing!
Cam Whore before the feast begins...
We had trouble finding people to take photo for us, and Sherlyn being the ang gong kia she is, is too paisay to ask the guys sitting next table to help. I had to sacrifise my beauty to get the guy to help. Wahahaha.. he was too shocked by my ugliness that he took just one pic and quicky went back to his food..
We next tried asking the auntie who helps to clear table and both tries came out terrible. One was so shaken that our photo is blurred badly, another has her finger inside. But she was very nice to help us though as the place was quite busy with people all around..
I miss u gals.. The ang gong kias.. the ladies that burnt the midnight oil with me, discussing our projects online and gossips and all the nonsense that I can think of, you girls will hala with me.. I love u babes! Muacks! We must meet up soon!



No comments: