Thursday, November 12, 2009

Freddie's Burger for lunch!

Jess & I decided to try Freddie's for lunch coz we ran out of ideas on what to eat. freddie's is newly opened at UOB plaza (i think).


The menu consist mainly of beef items but they do have 2 chicken item and 2 fish. I so wana try their fried mushrooms the next time round.

My meal! Packed back coz it was full house at Freddie's. Just as well coz our office pantry offers a fabulous view.


My Victorian burger. Basically its grilled chicken patty (those minced chicken kind) with vege and pineapple. Their fries are all curly fries. Found them a tad too saltish (normally i take mac donald's fries without salt). A meal like this cost $6.50 but it's really filling!

The hot drumlets that Jess ordered as sides. I didnt try coz i'm afraid of spicy food. She polished them up though, so i guess its good.

This is Jess's Freddie's burger. Beef with bacon, vege and pineapple. She did comment the beef is good. So worth a try guys if you like beef.

We saw this low flying aeroplane around suntec area from our pantry and were for a moment worried that it is trying to crash into one of the buildings coz of apec.. whahaha.. our over-imaginative minds... By the time i took tis photo, the aeroplane has flown higher, in fact it was making a turn, away from suntec area and later disappeared.. Kekekeke..


Its a boring day today. Totally no mood to work after lunch and thus.. i did nothing after lunch today :P I did finish my layout after dinner and oso started on some xmas gift! :) Pop over to my scrap blog bah...

No comments: