Friday, June 25, 2010

Shin Kushiya

Shin Kushiya we decided to try. As an attempt to cheer me up after a lousy day at work before we catch our movie.

How good can it be, I've always asked. I have the perception that it is expensive and probably tasted like the BBQ food we have during chalet days.

Shin Yaki Onigiri. Charcoal-grilled rice balls with eel.

Enoki Maki. Golden mushrooms wrapped with thinly sliced pork. I have a huge instinct that the mushrooms are unwashed.

Ebi Shiso Maki. Whole sea prawn wrapped with thinly-sliced pork and shiso leaf. Sea prawn = BFF can eat.. lol!

Ebi Avocado Maki. Sushi Roll with prawns, avocado and mayonnaise. I would say its good enough to fight my favourite dragon roll!

Uzara Tamago and Tsukune. Quails eggs coated with soy glaze and homemade minced chicken meat ball. Do you know I heart Quails eggs the most? It's so difficult to get them outside.

Seafood Kakiage Don. Assorted seafood and vegetables lightly battered and fried, serve in a rice bowl. Ro says it's basically battered onion rice bowl for he can't see any seafood at all. I did see a few pieces of prawns and fish.

Thank you Mr Ro for trying to cheer me up.

See my face? Butter and jam all over.. lol! Actually I've already recovered..=

Look what I found in my bag. Packets of wet tissue. A habit of mine. Ro says I should start a collection of wet tissues as a hobby since its FOC. LOL! Letters to Julia proves to be a light-hearted romance comedy. I like! Not boring that I would find but not fantastic either. I love the actress inside. Mama mia girl, she is reallly pretty. How I wish I can be her!

No comments: