Thursday, June 10, 2010

~ PC Show 2010 ~

Bakerzin we went after we bought our stuff at the PC Show. Just grab and go, Mr Ro praised me for doing my homework well.

Mr Ro's Earl grey and my Strawberry soda.. Hot and Cold.. that's how different we are at times..

Hazelnut Butter Spaghetti with Poached Egg and Ham. Not a single trace of hazelnut taste. Mr Ro truly enjoyed this dish..

Pork chop with Potatoes. Succulent pork loin pan grilled with garlic, parsley, butter and olive oil with a side serve of sauteed potatoes. Mr Ro remarked that the pork loin's really tender.

Our profiteroles to share.. I love the generous sprinkles of almond flakes..

And yes, you can tell I am a Leo with my lion's mane.. Duno why my hair sooooo 'pong' today..

And here's my loot from the PC Show.. Canon Selphy printer and Sony camera.. Rest are all the freebies.. OOps.. the photo papers are bought too! Not freebies..

Huge thank you to Mr Ro for being the sponsor of my photo printer! I'm so happy!! Can't wait for the weekend to come! Me loves me new printer! Yes.. I'm more excited over the printer than the camera coz the printer's a gift!

PS: It's a day of happiness.. I got my camera and printer and Cinderella got her shoes!

No comments: