Friday, June 25, 2010

Butter and jam all you want...

I should have known it would be difficult to handle you. Demanding, egoistic and bad-tempered you are. A Mr self-believe know-it-all who always feel everyone is defensive against you. Hello, they are just trying to put their point across and explain why they disagree with you!

I still don't see what is wrong with me using the word 'Gentle reminder'. I don't belive in being rude nor aggressive. I do not want to end up like you! Self-centered f**ker! So what if you say you appreciate what I did? That is not going to pacify me, Mr F**KER! I'm going to bite the bullet for now. Let's see who gets the last laugh in future! humph!

PS: Do not ask me anything about this post. It is personal and just for me to vent out my anger. In other words, shut ur trap and don't ask! Don't be a kaypoh!

No comments: