Monday, June 28, 2010

~ Marina Bay Sands (Part One) ~

Marina Bay Sands. The hotel that is plagued with many complains..

Complimentary night stay for mum and 2 more nights to come.. Bro's turn next weekend and Mr Ro's the week after next. People who didn't know would have thought my mum's a high roller!
They upgraded us to the Horizon Deluxe Room that is located above level 22.. We got level 36..

The bathroom with only a sliding door that does have a lock. See, no bath tub... There goes my hope of soaking in a tub.

The basin and toilet bowl. I'm standing where the sliding door is. PS: No lock can!

They have their own 'brand' of toiletries.. No famous luxurious toiletries for me this time :(

Different glasses catered for your needs. Thank god I spot my favourite Chamomile tea!

A mini safe for your usage. Only 4 digit combination, I wonder if it would ever be secure enough.

And this is the corridor to the rooms. Brightly lit in the day with sunlight streaming in at both ends of the corridor.

The dark lift lobby. Somehow they were didn't switch on the lights there during the day. I applause their effort if they are trying to save the earth. PS: The lifts are real fast! I love it!

And we paid a visit to Uncle Benny's Atrina Room before visiting the shopping area to find food. Atrina rooms are located from level 2 to level 22. We were supposed to check into the Atrina Room if not for the upgrade. Not much of a difference except that we have an additional space for maybe people to bring their sleeping bags over to camp.

No comments: