Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dim Sum Crystal Jade

Our Saturday lunch at Crystal Jade Kitchen @ Causeway point before heading to JB. I had already had the previous night's leftover fried rice and so dim sum we had since I wasn't feeling too hungry.
I can still recall having lunch here once a month at least with my so called 'Godpa' giving me the treat when I was working at Chartered Semiconductor.
Life was tough there with overnights in the office during monthend closing but I survived.
Bumped into one of the Finance Manger from Chartered previously, Jeslin. Surprised she could still recognise me. I was actually surprised she didn't comment that I've age alot. Afterall, its been almost 6 long years ago since I last saw her.
Char siew chee cheong fun. Both Ro and I only take chee cheong fun with this sauce. No sweet sauce for us thank you.

Our duck noodle to share. Forgot to take a picture before we split the noodle. LOL!

My favourite carrot cake. No other can match up to it. I only take carrot cake from here.. Cant resist the Chinese ham used.

Prawn dumping. Not a fan of siew mai. Both of us would chose har gao over siew mai anytime any day.

And char siew bun to share. I actually miss the char siew bao from Tanjung Rhu... Badly..

No photos of the dinner nor the cake as Mr Ro has disallowed it. I so badly want to show the best salted egg crab that I have ever had so far.. Located at Mei Jing Restoran at Molek.. Do try it if you are at the area. Here's wishing Auntie a Happy Happy Birthday and may she be in the best of health!

No comments: