Sunday, June 27, 2010

~ Nandos Nandos ~

Nandos Nandos we finally tried. After walking past it every Sunday and saying we would try soon. Mr Ro loves to remind me that he had that with his ex in JB previously. But why would I mind? Over is over... duh..

Rooster signage! Asking me to get the hell in!

It's difficult to get the attention of their service crew and I do see them putting out advertisements for more helpers. Thus I can totally forgive them for their slow service.

Mr Ro thinking of what to have. Check out the little boy behind. He has orange colored hair!

My quarter chicken with coleslaw and old style chips. Coleslaw sucks. Gimme LJS anytime! Madeira Red for me. A sweet, fizzy, pomegranate lemonade made with Sprite and finished with a delicours sugary rim. The sugary rim manage to transfer itself onto my arm and made me feel super yucky all the way home!

Mr Ro's quarters with Mediterranean rice and garden greens. Rice tasted bland and his drink I would never touch. Crimson Cola, the sweet and punchy pomegranate that enhance coca-cola's caramel notes and garnished with pop-in-your-mouth pomegranate pips. The cola has no gas and tasted outright sour!

Where is his pomegranate pips in the drink? And guess who I spotted a mile away from me.. I swear I sense her
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My BFF in the queue! Totally forgot to take photo with her F2.. Would have loved to have a photo with them. Too excited about seeing my BFF, check out my smile.. so weird rite? Goes to show how happy I was. Me loves me BFF!

PS: Photos/blog post from MBS will be in batches over a period of days. I'm going to make you feel you were there with me!

No comments: