Thursday, June 17, 2010

~~~~ Party My World !!! ~~~

It's been some time since Eleanor, Darren and I last met up. KTV was the plan as it's been ages, in fact, YEARS since we last sang together. The office BFF came along and tadah! We have 3 blacks and 1 white. It was definitely a night to remember ;)

Pinkie has functions like adding of frames and doodling on the photos. Notice the dot in the speech bubble? Dot on it but can't think of what to write. LOL!

The brother and sister who never fails to crack me up when I am down.

Gen and I. My lunch cum gossip cum complain cum crap kakhi..

Eleanor and I. Kinda the match-maker of Ro and I. We have yet to give her the match-making treat. :P
And so the singing started. I lost my voice literally, or rather I think I lost my high notes. Used to be able to sing my favourite song easily but now I have to struggle to hit the high ones not to mention I go out of tune!

Korea has Wonder Girls. We are the Diamond Girls!

Gen who was forced by me to act like she's in the recording studio.

Do take note of the advertisements of Sony from now on. This is the new model for Sony cameras. Whahahahhahaa...

Please keep your volume down. I'm in recording..

And the fun began... All the wacky actions and songs.. I still cant stop laughing over the video I took of them. Perhaps I should post it on my next entry. hmmm...

Gen loves Eleanor's fart. She even mention on FB that it's lovely!

Eleanor trying to use Pinkie to snap me snapping a picture of her. But you know what? She didn't slide the camera cover down. lol!
Eleanor's pinkie and My pinkie.. We love our Sony! A big shout-out to thank Darren for sending ALL of us home. From Vivo to Bukit Gombak to Chua Chu Kang to Hougang before going home at Tampines. I am so blessed to have friends who drive and are willing to go the extra mile to send me home. Especially my BFF! MUACKS MUACKS MUACKS! Needless to say, it was super duper late when I reached home. A long long ride home. Worst so for Darren as he was the driver. In any case, I would love to do it again! The KTV, not the long ride home :X

No comments: