Saturday, June 5, 2010

~ Button's first swimming attempt ~

Everyone in the family woke up early in anticipation of Mr Button's first swimming attempt. Auntie Peixi was so excited the night before but, LOL, she did not wake up in time. Grandpa got scolded by Grandma as the slot booked was 930 and eventually got pushed to 1030 as he couldn't wake up on time despite Grandma's nagging at his ear..

First attempt. Uncle Rowan slowly guides Mr Button in the water..

Come swim to Mummy! We realised Mr Button's tail acts as a navigator.. That's what Grandpa said. Whahahaha..

Look Mummy! No Hands! I can swim on my own and still maintain my nice hairstyle.

I can swim faster than Uncle Rowan! Look! I'm on my own! Come catch me!

Mummy quick take a picture of me!

Tired.. Uncle Rowan carry me....

Posing while taking a break from the swimming.. kekeke.. See? My hair still nice nice..

Mummy and Me.. Pardon her ugly hairstyle.

Can u see my legs still paddling? Uncle Rowan picked me out of the pool just to pose with him.

And it's time to head home after swimming for 20 mins. Mummy booked 30 mins slot but Grandpa said not to overexert the little boy, since it is his first swimming attempt. We will be back! In a month's time! Everyone's so proud of him! Didn't know Mr Button who's afraid of bathing could swim so well and enjoy his first swimming attempt!

No comments: