Sunday, June 13, 2010

Farrer Park, City Square Mall

Sushi Tei at City Square Mall. Almost empty void of the Sunday crowd. A nice change to queuing for dinner.
Wooden decor with full length windows that let in natural light. A nice airy feel to it.

Pinkie has add-on functions that has 15 frames to chose from. Not to mention other stamps that you can add to your other photos.

Had eggs and toast at Ya Kun Bugis at 2pm thus not too hungry. Ordered just a few dishes to share. Chawamushi my favourite. Something that I must order.

Mr Ro's katsu don with spring onions. I don't recall seeing that in other Sushi Tei.

My favourite Dragon Roll. No other place serve better Dragon Roll than Sushi Tei.
Salmon Mentaiyaki. I had a sudden craving for Mentaiyaki..

Our strawberry takoyaki. Yummy wafter covered strawberry ice-cream with red bean paste.

A very productive weeknd I must say. 2 scrappy LOs done :) I heart long weekends..

No comments: