Sunday, July 5, 2009

First Blog Entry of 2009....

The first blog entry of 2009 goes to.....

MY MUMMY!!! Happy birthday!!

The original plan was to meet at bugis and go for steamboat at Tan Quee Lan. However, the little steamboat restaurant that we wanted to go to, Jin's Deli was full and we were informed that we have to wait for 30 mins -_-'

I left my number with them thinking to go shop around Bugis Junction but my bro had little patience for that. Went with his suggestion of steamboat at Beach Road, thus we took bus 100 to Golden Mile for our traditional Hainanese Steamboat :S.

Golden Mile Thien Kee has been around even before I was born. My family has been a loyal customer for over 30 yrs! It's been a long time since I visited that restaurant and I was surprised to see that they have taken over a few of the shops as expansion and that we're eating even along the corridor. Yes~! Business is that good! Crazy lor! Nothing fabulous nor fantastic, just a normal steamboat. I guess they have been accumulating loyal customers like us! kekekekekeke.....


Food Galore!


Look at the huge plate of Chiken and Roast Pork. Only $12! We tot it's going to be a small plate...


Peixi & My Bro


Happy Birthday Mummy!


Happy Customers!

PS: Luckily never wait for Jin's Deli lor, they never call me at all!

No comments: