Sunday, July 5, 2009

I HEART Gaming Arena ! ! !

Went to visit Wenzi's shop just now and no regrets! I LOVE IT!


Getting excited while waiting for the bus to Toa Payoh!

I've always wanted to get a Nitendo Wii ever since I played it at Infocus. However, with a lousy tv set at home, it is almost silly to get a Wii as it would not have fully utilised the nice graphics provided nor could I afford a Wii... Kekekekeke...

I LOVE GAMING ARENA! It's my dream come true! Over at the arena, I get to play my favourite Wii and also PS3! Peixi, Bro and Ro had fun with me playing the Wii.. I swear i developed a big right bicep just buy playing Wii! With 2 private rooms, we're all relaxed and at ease that no matter how silly we look, nobody will know!

We played some dancing game that caused everyone to knock into each other and also the Rockband on PS3! I am really good at musical instruments lor! I totally ROCK when we played the Rockband! Not only can I sing, I can play the guitar and the drum! I DIG the DRUMS! whahaha.. I AM INVINCIBLE!!!!


Wii Game!!


Bro & Peixi playing the shooting game on Wii.. See so serious!


Everyone's engrossed with his/her part of the game!


Rockband ROCKS!!


My Bro treated us to Old Town after a tiring gaming session.. :)

No comments: