Monday, July 20, 2009

My Na Na My BFF......

Met Na Na on Sunday to satisfy my craving for steamboat....



And I can list down a thousand reasons as to why she is my one and only BFF...


1)She loves steamboat as much as me (We Heart Pig's Liver & Quails Egg)


2)She can always match her appetite to me


3)She loves trying new places with me




4)She doesn't mind cam-whoring with me even though others might stare at us





5)She can't bring herself to act like a ghost.. OMG all the giggling fits she has..






6)She beautifies the pictures that I take with her..(Ya, I destroy the pic coz I'm so ugly)


The list can go on forever...

But most of all, I love my Na Na darling for who she is..

Someone with no airs,
able to tolerate all my nonsense,
someone who is able to spread her wings and fly without much restrictions,
a friend whom i do not have to make a concious effort to keep in touch but will never fail to be there when i need her,
a beautiful babe with brains to match,
a fun loving bubbly girl who never fails to cheer me up.

Thank you for being who you are..
11 years of friendship doesn't just happen..
they take effort (juz a tiny little bit) and most of all, LOVE...
May we be Best friends forever and ever! ! ! !

1 comment:

selinspired said...

i can nvr do without a frd like u darling!