Saturday, July 25, 2009

To Changi & Beyond !!!


Went for J&J Corporate event - Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince screening at Vivo!!

A very big thank you to Wai Ling for the free tickets and the reservation of 2 strategically positioned seating. :) I likey! Cant wait for the next Harry Potter movie to be out.

Ro had to go home thus I went on to Changi Airport to meet Mae Sie.. Yep, the cast of Sex in the City, Oops i mean Genting is back today!

Reached Changi at 5pm, walked about to buy the papers. Mae Sie was coming from Parkway so she should reach shortly too. We will be able to laze around at Coffee Bean, sipping hot chocolate and read the papers while waiting for the 4 aunties to arrive.

5:18pm Mae Sie sms to inform she's on the shuttle bus le! Yipppe!! But hor, she's on the wrong bus :S Supposed to take to Bedok to take train but she took the Eunos bus!! >.<

Stood at the mrt station control to wait for her.. Shouldnt be long till she reach bah. MRT very fast de.

Meanwhile... I became the photographer of Changi Airport MRT Station. Took a couple of shots for DIFFERENT tourist. Hmmmm... Since I'm born on National Day, I have to assume the role of the Singapore Ambassador rite? :P

So bored me started to..... CAMWHORE! Seriously the place is so empty in between the train arrival timing thus nobody saw what I was doing.. Kekekekekeke..

605pm Mae Sie sms to double confirm I am at the T2 station control. YEAH! She's finally reaching le. So hungry and tired.

610pm I see her coming down from the escalator.. Obviously she exit T3 exit lor.. She really very blur today lor! Poor gal.. Must be too tired le.

So we finally met up and took the skytrain to T1. Must guard her in case she took the one to T3. whahahahahaha.. Acutally I suggest that she take to T3 to round it all up! Whahahahahaha...

She is so fair lor. I dun like Teochews.. All so fair.. Mae Sie fair, Janet fair, Sancia also fair... I look like negro beside them.

O Ya, Na Na oso fair but she is not Teochew... whahahahahaha.. Maybe EVERYONE is fair except me!

Had Popeye chicky at T3 before heading for home. Mum enjoyed the bar chor mee there so I guess we will be back for more food soon! :)

PS: Baby didnt really miss Grandma when she was away at Genting but he loves the luggage bag that Grandma used! Just nice for him. :D

O Ya! Macy's face is getting longer by the day! Look at the chin! Braces really does wonders to the face shape.. Dr Loh should consider being an aesthetic surgeon..Kekekekekeke

No comments: