Monday, July 13, 2009

Introducing........

Monie!!! My office plant!





I love the way the blue jellies contrast with the green leaves. Muz say a big big THANK YOU to Michelle, my hr exec. She got her mum to buy the blue jellies for me and sacrifised a stalk of her money plant for me!

The blue jelly for the plant is so cool! It helps to soak up the water for the plant to use! Dun have to water the plant after that! It will shrink into a smaller size if the plant uses up the water.

And I've snapped the pics of how it grew! So cool lor!


This is the original size in the packet.


My jellies soaking in the vase at 940 am! So small!


5 mins later! They're swimming around!




10am! See how it grew! Notice it has many small blobs?


11am!! See, now looks like Pig's Brain!


Growing and filling up my vase!



12pm! Still Growing~! See how the shape changes?


1230pm. Looks flat now!


1pm. Odd looking shape.. kekekeke...


4pm. DONE!! Round Round le...


Before & After!

So cute can!! I likey!

PS: Someone keep pouring urine onto my house plant outside my door :(
Anyone knows where to get a CCTV?

No comments: