Monday, July 13, 2009

And we stumbled upon.....


ISHI MURA! Japanese Themed Foodcourt!

Meet Ro at Plaza Sing on Friday after work to pay for our scrapbooking class that is happening on 8th Aug 09. YES!! Ro is going to accompany me for scrapbooking class! So sweet of him right? I've been wanting to do it since last year and I'm so surprised he agreed to accompany me without me having to bug him! In any case, that's for another post in Aug :P

We walked about trying to find a place to eat, but felt so sick of PS's food. So i suggested to go Cathay Ashton's for dinner but o.m.g..... SO LONG Q LOR! Maybe i shld say SUPER long q! students, execs, people from all walks of life! I should say that Ashton's is small but the q... I bet need at least 2 hours to get food lor!

So... we tot of going to Mr Bean.. and den after I changed my mind and wanted steamboat.. yes.. steamboat again lor, have this unsatisfiable craving for it! But the steamboats at Parklane are simply too ex to my liking and we stumbled upon Ishi Mura!

It is a food court selling all japanese food! But I must say, though its a novelty, the food there is so so only.


My Ramen @ $7.90. So so only, love the egg though. But overall I still prefer Santouka..


Ro's rice box @$6.90. Paid additional $1.80 for the asparagus..
Note: all tasted charred. Will never order from this stall again.


Jelly drink! $3. Ro chose this coz I wanted something different :P


See! It pours out as jelly! but when we drink it taste like liquid carbonated lemon drink.



I doubt Ro will want to go again but I saw quite a number of people having the Omu Rice, the Stone Bowl Rice and the Rice Burger.. might physco him to go again a few months later.. kekekeke

No comments: