Friday, July 24, 2009

Exploration of the new....



ION !!

Ro took leave to accompany me and we decided to explore ION! :D

Reached ION at 4pm and started walking through the whole of ION. Believe it, we did not shop, basically just walked the whole area of every level, noting the various shops and we finished the mall in one and a half hours!

Conclusion after the one and a half hour? ION's shopping levels are split into different standard, just like the caste system in India. The higher you go, the more branded the shop! Ro & I declare that we are at the very bottom of the caste :P

ION has 4 levels underground, boosting of food courts and the various shops that we (at the very bottom of the caste)would visit. One point to note is that the whole place is full of SHOES! YES! SHOES! My weakness!!! Had to exercise FULL control over myself.

Ro was very nice and bought me Chocolate Daifuku! I Likey! Nippon-Ya is having storewide 10% i think. Just a box of Daifuku and they gave me a nice paperbag for it. My mum saw my photo and tot I went shopping again :P

We couldnt decide what we want to eat and thus settle for our favourite food, the ramen. Not sure if Santouka set too high a standard, but we have yet to taste any ramen in Singapore that can rival it. No wonder the long queues everyday.

Aoba Hokkaido Ramen at the ION is the same as the one sold at Manpuku at Tampines 1. Basically the noodles suck and the soup is much too saltish for my liking and the customers sitting at the other table beside us. Ya la.. I kaypoh evesdrop again :P



I wanted to put an unhappy face but u know la, cam-whore ma, see camera must smile.. Just like Mr Button.. kekekekekeke..



Went for Dunkin Donuts after ramen. Ya.. Gluttons we are. Not too sure when was the last time I saw Dunkin Donuts in Singapore but I love those Chocolate filled ones with sugar sprinkle on them. Ro say he recall they used to sell mini ones when he was young. I duno leh. I only know nice to eat i like it since young only. Too bad it closed down all but no worries. Its now at the ION! Even old uncle auntie oso like Dunkin hor.. Old brand leh. The auntie q-ing behind me with the hubby was abit disappointed dun have mini ones.. Obviously last time really got sell mini size de.

All in all a day well spent! Thank you Mr Ro for the dinner and treats :)

No comments: