Monday, July 20, 2009

The 3 silly ang gong kias...


All thanks to our Organizational Behavior Lecturer, we have conveniently named ourselves ' Ang Gong Kia'.

Cant really recall the lecturer's name but he's an indian and what he probably meant was 'Ah gong kia' instead of 'Ang Gong Kia'. Different meanings altogether. One being 'Silly kid', the other, 'A Doll'.

Its been 6 mths since I saw the 2 ang gong kias and it felt as if we're in each other's life everyday. We still chat, or rather, gossip like nobody's business, camwhore non-stop, laugh till Sheryln's cheek bones ache and me & carol's botox wear off... kekekekeke... No pretense, no need to lower our volume. Just 3 silly ang gong kias enjoying themselves, oblivious to the stares or maybe complains of others..

I cant say I miss school. It was hell, juggling work, school, projects, tests, and exams. But I miss them. Carol with all her beauty product recommendations, Sherlyn with her ladylike behavior.

Ah... I miss those days...

No comments: