Thursday, July 16, 2009

I so hooked....

on Bonito Chico!

I swear they have this power over me.. and many other girls i believe, judging by the way their stocks get sold out in 30 mins or less...

Yes.. Bonito Chico is a blogshop and they have managed to do so well they just celebrated their 3rd year anniversay!

In just a month's time, I managed to spend about $270 bucks out of which $160 is mine! But all are back orders as I didnt manage to grab the clothes on time. Poor me have to wait for 3 weeks or so in order for my clothes to arrive.

I think the reason why they are so popular is :

1) Self designed by the 3 young girls themselves

2) Affordable pieces.. each of them average around $25 be it top, skirt or dress!

3) All are latest trends that are inspired by various big brands like DKNY etc

4) Pretty model with a great figure AND a bright smile

5) Everything gets sold out fast leaving you to drool in front of your lappy, waiting for the back order to be up. By the time it's up, you will decide to just grab everything coz you don't want to miss out AGAIN>

6) Weekly post of new clothes leaving you dying for more!

I am really in awed of these 3 girls! Don't think I will ever achieve as much as they did in my whole entire life...

Salute!!


PS: Please help click on my nuffnang ad.. help me make some money :P

No comments: