Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Beginning :)

Drum roll please....

MY NEW SEAT!



Stayed till 12am last nite with Ash n Nic to shift our seats! I love the new big table. Now i can work on my lappy and look at my papers without having to put them side by side! There is enough space for both of them at one shot!

Seems like the new seat brought some luck as I got a call from a recruiter this morning telling me she has a few openings that I can try :D

On my left is the HR room! Michelle and I keep gesturing to each other coz we are separated by a glass panel :)


Here's the picture of Michelle's seat!

But all is not rosy coz the producer is sitting behind me and she can see the whole of my desk through the glass strip in front of her. See my pic and you know what I mean. There is no privacy in this new seat as everyone who comes in to work will walk pass me. Most of them do not use the main door as they would have to pass the boss's rooms.

And and and right now hor, my area is empty except for me and the producer as the people at my area's clearing their leave! so its very quiet and boring... Too bad online radio is not longer available.. perhaps its time i brought my MP3 player..

No comments: