Friday, July 2, 2010

Dead Beat....

Our plans to shop at Orchard went down the drain when both of us had to work slightly late today. It wasn't a surprise as we have been putting in long hours for this week. A simple dinner at the tze char stall at the Hougang food court. Our stir-fried baby kai lan.

Our seaweed soup that turned out to be salted vegetable soup. Too tired to demand for a change, I told Ro they probably know we have 'giam chye mia' thus they made this soup to suit us.

My all time favourite salted egg prawns. Somehow I find them a tad too sweet this time. Not too sure if I was being abit too dramatic, I tot I tasted the sugar grains in them. In any case, a nice end to the busy week. Reports to be done over the weekend. Let's hope the datas get refreshed quickly.

No comments: