Saturday, July 3, 2010

~ Happy Birthday Mummy (Part 1) ~

Domani cafe, previously known as Pasta cafe at Ngee Ann City. My choice of dinner place after our shopping at the orchard area.

My mum was supposed to meet us at Orchard after she has checked my brother in at MBS but after seeing what a great room it was, she was to lazy to venture out.

Thus instead of her shopping for a dress for my wedding, Ro and I went shopping for our clothes and not forgetting to keep an eye out for my mum's dress. Sad to say, nothing that would fancy her.

Menu with the outlook of a magazine greeted us. Soup, tapas and pasta.. Yummy looking pictures..

Creamy mushroom soup that Mr Ro once again felt bland.. I thought it was pretty good.

Calamari with just the right amount of batter. Chewy and crispy.

Our C Boost. Guava juice to be exact. It tasted like freshly squeezed.

Mr Ro's creamy chicken. Grilled chicken in white pasta cream sauce.


My all time favourite here. Slipper lobster with Fettucine. Not a fan of tomato sauce based pasta, this is the only cafe that I would attend since it is tomato cream.

A photo of Mr Ro smiling. I have so many photo of his 'act-cool' non-smiling photos that I didn't scrap any. Looking so unhappy how to scrap like he is right?

Me with my messy hair. Look at the paper bags to my left.. Yep, proof of shopping :P

One of the paper bags being from Four Seasons Hotel.

Yep, we collected our wedding cards. Just realised this is not rotated but sorry, just bear with it k? It's like 137am as I am blogging this (I normally re-adjust the date and time to reflect the day the event happened).

And a romper for me, a gift from Mr Ro coz he bought himself yet another Tommy Hilfiger shirt while I was still thinking whether to get this romper anot. Hey! His shirt can buy 3 x of my romper k! My attire for tomorrow's RWS~!

No comments: